Thursday, May 17, 2012

Uncle Sam Treat Box

Happy Thursday! Here is another patriotic project for this week. This is another one I'm proud of! I think he is such a little cutie. Back around Halloween time, I was looking at different sites for treat boxes and found a few that were decorated to look like Frankenstein. I put the idea in the back of my head for another time. So, fast forward to this week, and I thought, "Who doesn't like sending their guests off with something special after a picnic??" I thought this was such a cute idea!! I'm actually really surprised that I haven't seen Uncle Sam on a treat box yet.
Here are some pictures of it:

How cute!! Think of all of the possibilities! The one thing I would change would be the handle. Although it matches nicely, I like the look of different ribbons wrapped around the handle. I think it adds more flair to it! I hope you enjoy it!


Today’s Party Trivia:
- The New York Stock Exchange was formed in 1792.
- The first televised sporting event took place today in 1939. It was a baseball game between Columbia and Princeton.
- The Supreme Court ruled in the case of Brown vs. Board of Ed in 1954. It ruled that it was unconstitutional to segregate schools.


No comments:

Post a Comment